Woo hoo! It's that time again! Yep, time for me to stalk my mailman in anticipation of my April SFAC kit! LOL! This month, I was lucky enough to be able to indulge in SFAC's mini kit...an awesome mix of the latest products from Pink Paislee, Maya Road, and more!! So, you know what that means- sneak-a-peek time!
Pretty cool, huh? Stay tuned to see what SFAC has in store for April! We'll have both a Main kit and a Mini kit this month! See you then!!






love, love, love what I see so far!!
ReplyDeleteI love these peeks but I gotta admit that I'm a bit jealous at what I see! Do I spy Pink Paislee???
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see more!
Great mix and black & white + bright colors! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeletelove what you've done. I'm still working on my mini kit, but my wheels are turning.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I likey! (What I see... LOL) Looking forward to the full reveal. ;-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous so far!!! Can't wait to see more...
ReplyDelete