March 3, 2010

March Giveaway Madness!!

Ahhh, it's that time again!
My March blog giveaway!
In celebration of the blossoming flowers...
Fluttering butterflies...
Sun shiney days...
I am giving away a KI Memories "Bloom" paper pack and matching embellies!


Cute stuff, huh?! So, here's what you have to do!
1) Leave me a comment about what you love most about Spring time. (Easy peasy, right?!)
2) Become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already!).

I'll do a random drawing on April 1st! Good luck, everyone!

18 comments:

  1. What I love most about spring is the smell of everything blooming. The freshness and purity of everything. This is a beautiful set you ar giving away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Spring is a time of renewal. You see trees and plants budding again and it just feels like a weight has been lifted off as the cold recedes and the days grow longer and brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great give-away! I love when the grass gets green again. It just makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL What do I love most about spring? Well *most* years it means winter weather is gone :)

    We were just discussing how tired we are of looking at snow :O



    *I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great giveaway. Thanks for the chance :) My favorite thing about spring time is Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already know I am a follower hun :) Gorgeous giveaway hugs

    Janiew Boots
    boots3103@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm what do I love about spring??----oh yeah that its not going to be cold anymore (at least I hope it isnt--hehe!) and of course I am a follower and girlfriend you have been a busy blogger--you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the smell of freshly cut grass!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. spring.. spring.. spring break! that's what i love! unfortunately i have really bad spring allergies.. but i loved spring break back when i used to have one. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I love about spring is the sight of new flowers starting to sprout up from the ground, I love to hang out the washing in the sun & watch it blowing & how the sun feels on my face. Ooo & spring cleaning! I love my clean house too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I love about Spring is the mud....because it's not covered with snow and ice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What I love about spring is that it finally gets warm enough to start riding my bike again!

    Following your blog now - thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I love about spring is the chance to open the windows and let the fresh breeze blow through. Ahhhh...and if someone has just mowed their lawn, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This Spring I will love more than ever because I have a new beautiful daughter to share it with!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite thing about spring is the smell of the air when lawns are being mowed and the trees and bushes are coming alive with color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about spring (except my allergy flare-up!!) I especially love the warmth after a long winter here in MI! Thanks for the chance for an awesome giveaway...and very neat blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found your blog through Helen's! I signed up as a follower. My favorite thing about Spring is the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. all the new beginnings...everything is so new again!

    ReplyDelete