March 1, 2010

Strawberry Fields Kit is OUT!

Scrap For A Cure has just released their FABULOUS March kit, "Strawberry Fields." **SQUEEE!!!!***
 Just looking at it makes me smile from ear to ear! Take a look!!

See, I told you, I told you! It's filled with yummy goodies from the latest CHA! Excited yet?!?
Order yours now before they are gone, gone, gone!
Click HERE!

Now that I have introduced you to the Strawberry Fields kit, let me show you some layouts that I created with it!


And a take using Jana Eubank's March sketch for Scrap For A Cure! Come join the sketch challenge and be entered to win the monthly RAK drawing on the SFAC forum!


Oh! Going down my list of things to do today...
I will be back later to announce the winner of my February giveaway! 
'Til later! 

6 comments:

  1. love what you have created with the kit!!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kit is very cool! Your layouts are INCREDIBLE! Just adorable! I love all the stitchin! The way you fussy cut around the flowers on that first one looks really cool! The second one just grabs me, the color combo, the sewing, the layering, the embellies, love it all! Love your take on the sketch too. That picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layouts! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pages! so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very adorable! LOVE THEM!!! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously rocked this kit!!!
    Fabulous work this month!

    ReplyDelete