March 22, 2010

This and That...

Not too much to report on the homefront! I've got to find my scrappy mojo...I lost it about a week ago but I am on the hunt as we speak!

Last week, I was the very lucky winner of these 4 beautiful prints by the wonderful Jana Eubank during the triple manufacturer "blog crawl." I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Jana's work! Check out her awesome blog for more beautiful inspiration! And thanks again, Jana! They are the cutest!!

(Photos courtesy of Jana)

Yesterday, I happened to come upon a yummy bake sale at church. It took every ounce of willpower to not buy one of everything at the table! I did let myself indulge in one sweet treat of my choice. It was really, really difficult to keep from biting into it before I could get home and take a picture!


Loved this giant cupcake with buttercream frosting! Mmmm!!! Just looking at it makes me want to break out my EK Success Retro Flower punch and start a layout! LOL! But really, isn't it the cutest cupcake!?

In other news, Helen Croft is having a wonderful giveaway on her blog! This one will get you ready for Easter, so go check it out here! It's an easy peasy one...just leave her a comment and you may be the lucky winner!

Well, guess that's it for now! 'Til next time peeps!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have won Jana's prize!!! I love her work too and would be proud to display those in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the adorable cards! That cupcakes is sssooo cute and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana's prize was so cool! You are one lucky girl! That cupcake/cookie is making me hungry! LOL

    ReplyDelete