April 1, 2010

Scrap A Little Blog Hop!!

Hello and welcome to Scrap A Little's first Design Team Blog Hop!! So glad to have you join us!! Ready to get started?? Well, here's the details!
  • You should start the hop at Helen's blog HERE! That way you won't miss anything...there may just be some prizes along the way!
  • This Blog Hop features some of the DT's favorite songs. Choose one of our songs and create your own layout! Then link it up on Helen's blog using Mr Linky by April 30th!
The song I chose is "When You Got A Good Thing" by Lady Antebellum. It reminds me of my wonderful hubby who inspires me endlessly and recently returned from a military tour in Iraq...If you want to, you can listen to it HERE!



More good news...
If you become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment on this post, I will put you in the drawing for this wonderful prize from Heidi Grace Designs! It is one of their newest paper packs, along with a 128 piece set of chipboard add-ons!



So, there's all the details! Now hop on over to Bev's blog and get more inspiration for this month's challenge! Thanks for stopping by!!

15 comments:

  1. Love your layout. It's so pretty. The song is very inspiring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great song choice! Beautiful layout! Thank you to your husband for his service to this country and to you too, for supporting him and allowing him time to serve everyone! Fab job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song to inspire a fab layout.. great papers... accents ...awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LO! I love that little lace detail under the button! I also became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently discovered Lady Antebellum..they rock! Great song pick and I love your layout to go with it. I should do one too. I also have a good thing;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lo! Love the song you chose! I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love that song on that layout! perfect for such a wonderful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to listen to the song because it didn't ring a bell. But I loved your layout and it inspired me to maybe scrap the same about my hubby!Have to finish the bloghop first, but I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout, that pp is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous choice of song - and a fabulous LO too :)

    I'm a new follower, and I'm hoping to do a LO the Scrap a Little challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm doing the bloghop now, so I came across your blog. Nice Scraplayout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout with great placements. I'm a new follower and hope to do a layout at Scap a Little

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout. Love your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower, what fun this hopping is!

    ReplyDelete