Looks like February is coming up on us soon! That means another of my monthly blog giveaways is just around the corner! So...stay tuned!
January 25, 2010
Scrap For A Cure Peeks
Guess what time it is? It's time for some sneaky peeks of the fabulous February SFAC kit! It's filled with so many goodies and I just couldn't wait to dive in! So, here's some close ups of some of my upcoming layouts using this awesome kit!! Check out those beautiful flowers and embellies! Don't you just love 'em?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









ohh, love your peeks! can't wait to see it all!
ReplyDeleteHi Veronica I wanted to let you know I received the Cupcake BG today OMG you are so generous I thought it was going to be the 6x6 stack not the 12 x 12 thank you so much hun....
ReplyDeleteJanie
Wonderful peeks! Can't wait to see the whole layouts!
ReplyDelete