January 17, 2010

2-in-1 Challenge

Well, you know that I couldn't go too long without doing a sketch challenge...but this time I combined it with the awesome photo challenge #11 that I found at the BasicGrey Challenge blog!

First, here's the sketch with the BG paper prize (the brand spankin' new Sugar Rush and Origins lines!) from the PageMaps blog!


And here's the photo from the BasicGrey challenge blog...we could use the colors, patterns, or whatever we see that inspires us!



So, here's my final layout using the requirements for both challenges! I flipped the sketch...


You guys have to get in on this! Both challenge blogs are offering some wonderful, yummy prizes, so just follow the links above! 'Til next time!

10 comments:

  1. ...and what ink do you use on your edges? It looks so much softer than any I've used. I use Distress Ink in Antiqued Linen, usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout and color combo you used!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! great job on combining both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lots of great links here! TFS! Great page too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO!!!!
    Good luck! I've got to check out that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. why did that thing call me google? Ha! Im a blog dork all the way. Gorgeous Veronica!

    ReplyDelete