Whoo hoo!
Scrap For A Cure's January kits are out now, so go take a peek because we know you'll love them! Become a member to get the discounted kit rate and even better, membership is absolutely free! There are 2 kits available this month, "Romantique" and "Monster Bash" (for the more fun, masculine look). Here are some DT layouts that I created from the Romantique kit...and I'm happy to say that I have enough goodies to create some more!!
Scrap For A Cure now has sketch challenges to go with each kit! Here is Jana Eubank's January sketch:
And here is my take, also using the Romantique kit!
Thanks so much for taking a look! Hope you come back and visit soon! 'Til next time!
beautiful work!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Veronica!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWowza...beautiful layouts!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your layouts!!
ReplyDeletewow, super romantic layouts you have here!!! i'm soo inspired!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kit designs are so inspiring! They really motivated me to scrap today - thank you :)
ReplyDelete