January 9, 2010

Bo Bunny Challenge

Lovin' the sketch challenge over at the Bo Bunny blog...check it out and play along! They're giving away some of their beautiful Snowy Serenade line!

Here's the sketch by Bo Bunny designer Rita Shimniok:


And here's my take on the challenge!


And don't forget about my Basic Grey Cupcake Collection giveaway 'til January 15th! Follow this link for more details! Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Love your layout and those beautiful PP. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Bo Bunny, I love your take on the sketch. I haven't done one yet, but love to check out everyone elses! Just signed up to follow you! I've got a scrapbook blog too, stop by when you get a chance!

    http://juliechats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Veronica! I didn't know about these challenges and will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita always does such a wonderful job with the sketches for people to use, and you did a beautiful job interpreting this sketch. Your layout is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rocked that sketch!!
    I love that die cut paper!

    ReplyDelete