So, do you have your eye on the prize yet?! Here's whatcha have to do:
1) Become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already).
2) Leave a comment on this post of what you look forward to on Valentine's Day! Or if it's after V-day, let me know what your favorite part of Valentine's Day was!
3) If you refer a friend who does #1 and #2, I'll put your name into the drawing again!
Easy peasy! Random drawing will be on March 1st! If I continue to have people playing along, then I'll give away more goodies in March! Later, peeps!






Since both my husband and I have to work 12 hr shifts on Valentine's day, I am looking foward to getting off work and spending all of the 15th off and home with my hisband. We spoiled each other for Christmas this year, so we are just going to spend the day " hanging out". Which we never get to do.
ReplyDeleteFun giveaway! Since Valentines Day falls on a weekend I have a feeling DH won't be doing anything for me! lol....Hopefully he will take me out to dinner at some point that weekend though!
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower. For Valentine's Day - we will probably order a pizza and watch a movie. DH may actually buy me a candy filled heart. We've been married for quite some time, so it's not as romantic, but there is lots of love on V-Day!
ReplyDeleteThis valentines day, my husband and I have three children. That's two more than we had last year! So there will be nothing romantic, at least not until after the wee ones go off to bed. But we will have yummy chocolate pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfast, and spend a wonderful day together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Yes, already been following your site, else won't be so fast in knowing this huh :D
ReplyDeletethose paper are just so pretty!!
I am now a follower :)
ReplyDeleteMy fav part of V-Day is seeing my kids lite up at the sight of their Valentine surprise. Me and daddy always treat them special on that day and then we go out one night close to it for us to be together and celebrate, I guess to sum it up my fave part is being with my 3 fave people on that day :)
wow girlfriend great giveaway!! gonna go tell everyone I know to come so they can be in the giveaway!! hehe!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I haven't had fabulous Valentine's day in a while because I have not had a sweetheart, honey dew in forever. Now that I have my son, its like everyday is Valentine's day, so I look forward to going to eat ice cream with him on this sweet day! I also really love seeing the ladies at work getting fabulous bouquets of flowers and other great gifts! Who knows...maybe this RAK can be my VDAY gift :-)
ReplyDeleteValentines day to me is about being with loved ones. We usually do a family dinner and spend quality time with the kids. We give gifts to every member of the family too. I am looking forward to showering my family and friends with love. The hubby and I do a romantic date night sometime that week since finding a baby sitter on Vday is next to impossible. We dress in the spirit of that day also... which is always a cute sight.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking foward to V-day because my hubby is an OTR truck driver and this will be the first time in 9 years that he will actually be HOME on v-day. I don't care if he takes me out, or if we spend all day playing board games with the kids, at least we will be together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance at an awesome RAK!! Happy v-day!!
Hi, my good friend Zandra said i should come check out your blog & giveaway. We have not celebrated valentine's in my house for along time. But the best valentines i ever had was in 2004 my hubby came home for 2weeks during his tour of Iraq & we had a full Christmas day celebration. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to Valentine's Day being on a weekend. I'm a third grade teacher so when Valentine's Day is during the week, I spend the day with crazy, excited eight year olds! I can't wait to spend a quiet day at home with my 18 month old and my wonderful husband just being lazy around the house and relaxing together.
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to spending an evening with the Hubs. We usually go to the same restaurant every year. Last year, we met another couple while we were waiting for our table and ended up eating with them. I'm actually hoping we run into them again this year!
I am now a follower too! I am not big into blogs, but I see a lot of scrappers have one, so I might start one of my own! :)
ReplyDeleteThis Valentine's Day I am looking forward to giving my boyfrined the album I am scrapping for him. Its different and challenging. I am used to the 12x12 but this time around I am doing an 8x8 album. I really hope he likes it!
thoes are all cute stuff. i wish i could win it but with my luck i probbley won't
ReplyDeleteDanielle
ladylovley37134@yahoo.com
I am actually boycotting Valentines Day this year. In past years though flowers from my hubby and going out to a nice dinner were always nice.
ReplyDeleteHi Veronica! I never have to cook on V Day! Love that! LOL
ReplyDeleteFun giveaway, although I'm not sure what we're doing for V-Day yet! :) We always fly by the seat of our pants for anything that's considered a date. hehe
ReplyDeleteVery generous of you!
ReplyDeleteI became a follower of you (NOT a stalker - lol).
I love Vday because of all the red, pink and chocolate!
sounds like fun! I'm a follower. :)
ReplyDeletemy girls love v-day, and I love to
see them smile. that is why I love it.
oh, and the candy is good too.
LOL Not cooking. :)
ReplyDelete