Enough blabbering. Here's a few photos taken from our combined Las Vegas and Utah ski vacation last week. I'm sure you'll be seeing them on cardstock soon. =)
Love the view from the top of the mountain. Looks like we should be in a plane, but I promise you, we're not. Trust me, my lungs can vouch that the air is thin up there.
Well, stay tuned for my February giveaway. I've gotta gather up the goodies and show ya what's up for grabs this month! Stay tuned...I'll be back in a jiffy!






Great photos! DH and I are HUGE Vegas fans! We try to get down there at least every other year!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Wish I had gone too :)
ReplyDeleteCool pics! Those will be fun to scrap! Welcome home! :-)
ReplyDeleteawesome photos hunny! Can't wait to see what you create with them
ReplyDeletewow those are some great pics i cant wait to see you scrap them!!
ReplyDelete