December 1, 2009

Published LOs for November

Here are my published layouts from the November issue of Scrapstreet e-magazine. For those of you who are looking for some inspiration, this is a great place to go, and the best part is that it's FREE! I was truly inspired by the Cuttlebug challenge in this issue. It is so full of die cut and embossing techniques in both layouts and cards- truly awesome!




'Til next time!!

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love my Cuttlebug! (Just don't let my Cricut hear I said that) This is how weird I am, I named them...the Cuttlebug is Joy Bug and my Cricut is Roy G. Biv. Yes, you can commit me now. :) Great LO's, I love the scalloped circle borders! I don't even need to go to another website for inspiration, all I need is to visit your blog! Great work, lady!
    From Amy, Roy, and Joy...hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi veronica. those layouts are truly worth publishing - - congrats on being pubbed!!!! thanks also for dropping by at my blog and greeting my dear sonny. really meant a lot!!!

    keep rocking girl!!! here's to more pubbed pages and more awesome projects from you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete