Have I told anyone that I love sketches? Nothing beats a sketch to get my creative juices flowing! Anyway, My Mind's Eye is having a
blog challenge and the winner will receive one of everything from three MME collections of their choice! Deadline is Dec. 17th at midnight, so hurry! Here's my challenge entry!
Here's the sketch (awesome, isn't it?!):
And here's my take:
Gotta love those lollipop flowers, right? I got the idea from
Helen Croft's blog and they're super easy! Just cut 3-4 circles of different sizes & they don't need to be perfect. You can ink them, glimmer mist them, stickle them, paint them...you get the idea...then put a pretty little somethin' in the middle, like a brad, and you're done!
In other important news...I just found out about this great giveaway by GCD Studios and thought I'd share with all of you. They are giving away 10...yes, TEN...of their new collections! All you have to do is sign up to be a GCD Studios follower and leave a comment on their blog by January 1st! Easy peasy, right? Here's the
linky and the blinkie! Good luck, everyone!
Great layout! Love those flowers!
ReplyDeletegreat take on the sketch im gonna have to get in on this!! gotta do mine tomorrow then!!
ReplyDeleteYour take on the MME sketch is just gorgeous!!! Lots of luck to you..
ReplyDeleteVery pretty love your colors and fun flowers. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thank you for playing along with us.
ReplyDeletestunning and beautiful..
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family
Grrrreat take on the sketch! Merry Christmas to you and yours~
ReplyDeleteK
This is so pretty! I love that rub on border around the photo!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!