June 14, 2010

Beach, please?!

So I haven't been the best at keeping up with my lonely blog lately. I think the summer has to do with it. Not that I'm making excuses...I'm just sayin'! I've finished just one LO in the last couple of weeks and here it is. Based on a sketch, of course!! That's my chocolate lab, Darwin. These pics are years old. Poor big guy is 9 now and his face is mostly grey. But he still acts like a 3 year old, so I keep telling him (and myself) that age is merely a number!! HaHa!


Hoping to get some more scrap time in soon. In the meantime, go check out Helen Croft's Scrap A Little site. She's got a really cool tutorial to make an origami Father's Day card! It's awesome! And to boot, she's got a couple of new sketches out for more inspiration!

I feel a giveaway coming on. Like sometime this week. So follow me, and be on the lookout for it. I'm purging some goodies from my scrap room!

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous layout using Helen's sketch.. cute elements and great design

    ReplyDelete