Rain is predicted here in Texas and I'm having a hard time locating my scrappy mojo...anyone seen it around? I seem to have found a little bit of it, but I'd like to keep it going. Here's a layout that I got accomplished today. Hoping it puts me in a happy, smiley mood and maybe I'll get my scrap on later today!
This one's based on a sketch by the fabulous Julie Bonner. Check out her blog...it's amazing and full of inspiration!
And here's my take on her sketch:
I kinda stepped out of my norm on this one. First time I've used that cool twine, and I'm kinda diggin' it! I'm also usually into the brighter, more vivid colors...but I sorta like these muted tones. Must be the gloominess that's lurking around these parts. Hmmm...
OK, that's it for now, but hopefully I'll be back soon! Thanks for visiting!







I love the twine. I never use it either, but I see other people use it and I like it. I love the lollipop flowers (that is what I am calling them) I have that cosmo cricket collection, but didn't get this flowers and I love them
ReplyDeleteLove it Veronica! I wish my mojoless layouts looked as good! :-D
ReplyDeleteGreat page and I also use Julie Bonners sketches and her blog, the sketches seem to have just the right amount of detail so that when you need help getting started you just pick one and off you go.
ReplyDelete