Thanks for taking a peek at my latest work! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! 'Til next time!
November 9, 2009
Scrappin' Frenzy
I participated in my first online crop with Scrap For a Cure. It was a fun-filled weekend of games, layout challenges and I got to meet a great group of gals too! FYI, this kit club donates some of their earnings to charity--this quarter's recipient is Feeding America. Pretty cool, huh?! Anyway, I managed to crank out the most layouts I've ever done in three days and here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Great pages! 7 in a few days is amazing!!
ReplyDelete-Karen
Hi Veronica,
ReplyDeleteGreat Layouts! I love your style. Congrats on making the DT! You Rock :)
Jackie
awesome job on the lo's! glad you liked the online crop--I love it when I have the time! wow that is alot of pages for you!! they all came out awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love your layouts!!! I am so bummed that I missed the crop!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the layouts and being a RAK winner too :) You'll have goodies coming your way very soon!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layouts!!! :)
ReplyDelete