October 8, 2009

Scrap Heaven

A little birdie on a scrapbook forum told me that Scenic Route is going out of business (Boo!). I love their stuff! Well, to keep from drowning in my sorrow, I went to their website and dove head first into their clearance section! Nine days later, sitting on my front porch, was a box bursting with 13 pounds of pure scrappy goodness. Here's a peek at part of my new stash!



And I must give a shout out to the best scrappy buddy ever, who always manages to find the best deals and includes me in them...my supporter and enabler, otherwise known as txzrock (Zandra). Thanks for my goodies. The occasion? Just 'cuz she has the biggest heart ever! You're the best!

To add to all of my excitement, my first ever layouts were published this month. And, I found out this past week that I had more acceptances for publication in Scrapstreet.com and Scrap N' Art magazines.

Wow, I am basking in scrap heaven! Thanks for everyone's support!!

3 comments:

  1. wow I didnt realize you got so much stuff I havent got my order in yet?? hmmm I need to check on that!! I am so glad about all the pages you got published you are really turning out some amazing pages!! now you need to get on a design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I need to get scrappin' again and send out some subs! And you most definitely need to get on a design team :) Think of all the great new stuff you'll get for being a DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's fabulous, great job!!
    Look at all the scrappy stuff! You better start crankin' out the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete