September 12, 2009

Pubbed for the very first time!



One of the reasons that I decided to start blogging is to showcase my work and update everyone on my scrap happenin's! Back in July, I started (with much hesitation) to submit my work to scrap magazines for publishing. I consider myself a decent scrapper, but with much to learn and improve on! I would not have been surprised if I didn't hear anything back.
Well, in August, I got TWO requests for publication from the online scrap mag "Scrapstreet.com
." Those layouts will be published in October 2009. Then to boot, I got TWO more requests for publication from the same magazine. Those will appear in their November 2009 issue. Talk about stoked! I'm gonna be famous (heh heh!) Well, at present, I can't link the layouts here due to publication restrictions, but I will certainly post them once they're out in the mags, so stay tuned! Oh, and thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've submitted a few layouts in the past, with no success. Pretty soon, I'll be seeing your stuff in all the mags and your name on design teams, I'm sure! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelloo you havent updated here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica this is a wonderfull job, congrats!!!!! u r one of the best.

    ReplyDelete